You might have a stiff neck, sore back or achy joints after being in a wreck. But you don't have to suffer. Hamel Chiropractic and Wellness offers non-surgical and drug-free chiropractic treatments in Kingwood, TX. Our car accident chiropractor will help you improve your strength and flexibility. You'll work with a trained and caring staff to start your healing process.
We accept Blue Cross Blue Shield, Aetna and personal injury protection policies from most auto insurance companies. Call 281-360-8387 now to ask if your insurance will cover a visit to our auto accident chiropractor.
Dr. Hamel has over 23 years of experience as an auto accident chiropractor. He'll do a full assessment to understand your pain and symptoms.
To be treated by Dr. Hamel, all you need to do is:
1.Schedule an appointment
2.Arrive at our office for treatment
3.Receive a personalized treatment plan
Our car accident chiropractor will give you the treatment and resources you need to enjoy life without shocking pain. Call or text our office to request an appointment.
Most people who make an appointment with a chiropractor do so because of pain symptoms or discomfort they have just begun feeling or have struggled with on an ongoing basis with no relief and find it to be a barrier to their quality of life.
In some cases, such as an accident or an injury, the manifestation of pain can occur quickly in people, making the true source of pain more obvious. However, in other instances, some people may feel intense and sudden pain with no clear reason, and this condition can often be connected to situations that have taken place over a long period of time before pain occurred, such as sitting in an office chair for eight hours a day with poor posture.
Some of the most common conditions people see a Kingwood chiropractor for include:
- Ankle pain
- Low back pain
- Chronic joint or muscle pain
- Degenerative disk disease
- Fall injuries
- Headaches and migraines
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
- Leg pain
- Muscle strains
- Neck pain
- Pinched nerves
- Poor posture
- Repetitive strains
- Shoulder pain
- Sports injury
Millions of adults across the United States have already discovered that chiropractic care may be a solution for common ailments such as back pain, neck pain, headaches, injuries and more, and all without the use of medication or surgery.
Most patients report some of the following benefits of going to a chiropractor for pain management:
- Decreased dependence on or complete avoidance of either over the counter and/or prescription pain relievers
- A reduction in pain whether it manifests in the neck, back, hip, leg, ankle, or other areas (the most notable areas of relief are typically the neck and back for most patients)
- Decreased prevalence of headaches and related symptoms
- Improved posture which can help alleviate future aches and pains related to poor spinal alignment
- Higher daily performance without hindrance of intense pain and discomfort
It is essential to note that the benefits of going to a chiropractor for pain management are heavily dependent on people following the treatment plan the doctor gives them. This could range from receiving regular in office spinal manipulation, committing to specific exercises, participating in yoga or tai chi, getting acupuncture done, or even practicing better nutrition.
Going to see a Kingwood chiropractor is not all that different than the process of going to a regular doctor appointment in terms of what to expect. Here is a snapshot of what people can expect at their first appointment:
- Review patient history. It is critical for a chiropractor to do a thorough intake of patient history in order to effectively treat people. This part of the appointment generally includes a patient telling the provider about any underlying health conditions or past problem areas.
- Identify of the problem. Patients should be as specific as possible in relaying to their chiropractor exactly what brought them into the office, as well as revealing any possible connections to that reason such as a fall or a car accident.
- Describe your symptoms. A chiropractor can tell a lot just by listening to a patient describe their symptoms in terms of intensity and scope. The provider may ask the patient to rate the symptoms on a pain scale, describe if or how it affects their daily routine, and how long the symptoms have been persisting.
- Name the why. To be successful in treating a patient, the provider needs to be clear what the patient's end goals are in terms of treatment. This may sound like, "I need my back pain to go away so I can play with my grandson at the park," or "I need relief from this ankle pain so I can start running again." Whether a person's goal is to get back to normal activities, be able to run a marathon, or just live pain free, communicating that can make treatments more effective.
- Undergo a physical examination. The chiropractor will conduct a brief physical examination based on the patient's description of the problem and symptoms. This helps them better identify their condition and the source of the pain, or what is causing it.
- Outline a treatment plan. With all the previous pieces of information, a chiropractor can begin to understand the patient's condition and build a customized treatment plan that will specifically address their symptoms as well as help them meet their end goal of treatment.
If you suffer from back, neck, shoulder, hip or leg pain, or spinal related injury to joints, muscles, tendons, and ligaments, it may be time to reach out to a reputable Kingwood chiropractor for a consultation. Ensure the doctor you select is licensed by your state's chiropractic board and has an excellent reputation within the industry and the local area. If after the first appointment you do not feel confident in the doctor, do not hesitate to seek a second opinion.